Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Back up to the previous exit. I missed January

So, this is what happens when you take days to compose a blog entry through multiple drafts and then forget to hit the "publish post". Ergo, I have no idea what of this is still available at the prices given but I like the looks, so there.

A lot of people did really nice things for Haiti relief so, looks I liked that went to add my little bit as much as I could. Maitreya did a pre-release of the Sasha hair in black and blonde for Haiti relief at a mere $50L. I really liked the look of this hair, kind of feathery and whisped, exactly as it would be on a blustery cold day that might require a knit cap. I don't normally wear blonde hair but I got both anyway because the need was great and the the look is worthwhile.

Then, of course, I had to go find places that had things to go with it and Dona Flora also had a Haiti Relief kiosk up so I didn't hesitate to toss Lindens AND pick up the Cat Eye Glamour glasses she had there.

And as you can see, Merlin TOTALLY APPROVES OF THIS LOOK. Really, he's the best fashion advisor ever, even if I do suspect certain of my favorite people of bribing him shamelessly with treats.

The scarf here was a $5L offering from Zeery, who is kind of like Zaara only a lot less expensive and with few choices but the scarves and accessories she does have are really pretty and easy to tweak as needed.

And cause you kind of need to coordinate this, I dug into my scary inventory and found the purchases I'd made however long again at Subtle Submission and found the perfect matching top to go with Zeery's scarf.

DE Designs had put out his Belle corset set for an intro of $250L, multiple wear options -- possibly the best buy of the season even if I'd bought it at full price and it's so pretty and well, feminine, that it was the perfect excuse to wear: Ta DA! Dona Flora's jeweled shoes from the SAH hunt -- cause man, how many places can you actually wear shoes like this without looking like a wannabe fashionista? (Really, I saw two av's wearing these shoes with badly made shorts and I wanted to slap someone with a virtual fish.)

I still can't believe I forgot to hit post when this made sense. Hits herself with a virtual fish.



















Teal Cami ~ Subtle Submission
Scarf - Zeery ($5L)
Pants ~ DE Designs Belle ($250L for multipl option set)
Shoes ~ Rita from Dona Flora (Free in SA hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment