Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Enablers

I should just sign my stipend over to Noirran Marx of Sangre Noir and Subtle Submission. And I'd split it with Rosie Barthelmess of Sable Rose and Helix Constantine of Oddment, except they keep giving me stuff unless I sneak in in the wee odd hours and buy their stuff when they are sleeping.

It's entirely Noirran's fault I'm doing the "Down the Chimney Hunt" at all, because I went to Sangre Noir looking for the awesome new jeans she's released and there she was, tossing the open book that is the DTCH gift object casually on the floor for just anyone to pick up and get her latest fancy Gothic creation. She's terribly devious that way.

Look at it!! Just look at it. It's all lacy and velvety and flowy and versatile (the top and bodice goes with *everything*) and the hat does not make your head look like Tom Petty as the Mad Hatter in the "Don't Come Around Here" Vid. All her Skirts fit and her sleeves move and she gives layers and layers...

She's just evil. I like evil.

But I did get the jeans too, so there. And I maybe, *maybe* hung around the hidden lucky boards for a bit trying for the way-too-fun Skeletal Opera Gloves. I didn't get them, but I'm patient, I can wait.

And then, having tripped over the fancy new dress, and then innocently reading the book from the hunt it as I was walking toward ~{Bounce}~ where the next chapter was hidden, I realized that the Azure side of the OMG makes me happy set that Rosie made and named for me would be perfect with it.

Be really clear, my inventory is scary, insanely big and I don't *need* a damn new thing to wear for as little as I'm around but...damn, shiny!

____________
    ~*~*~*~*~*~

All the stuff I have on:
Top picture:
From the Down The Chimney Hunt:
Bottom picture:
  • Joolries: Sable Rose Jael Azure set
  • Dress & Hat: Sangre Noir DTCH black lace and velvet goodness and flexi sleeves ftw!
  • Skin: ~{Bounce}~ DCTH Winter Faery (comes with a shape too)
  • Boots: Maitreya, Soho Boots (Group Gift)
  • Kitty Ears: Dreaming Alice (I think that's the name)
==========
OPINION: I would like Raven Pennyfeather at Rfyre & Darwin Mizser at AVID to conjoin to create clothing making offspring and let Noirran Marx be the godmother.

Like I already don't spend enough *gd* lindens on clothing....

1 comment: